Lawyers, legal workers, and prospective lawyers are warmly invited to this workshop and discussion about the benefits of and best practices for becoming a lawyer without going to law school!
In California, apprenticing in a law office is a recognized pathway to becoming a lawyer without going to law school. Communities everywhere could benefit greatly from a growing number of lawyers who are trained "on the ground" and not burdened by the high costs of law school. Increasingly, lawyers are looking to grow the legal apprenticeship movement as a way to diversify the legal profession, empower legal workers, and grow access to legal services.
For more information about apprenticeships:
- List of 10 ways that legal service organizations will benefit from hosting apprentices
- The benefits of legal apprenticeships
- Learning the law in the changing world
- Mix and Match Your Custom Legal Education
- Information about the California Law Office Study Program
- RSVP to our Webinar
Google map and directions