This full day seminar will feature courses on the most common topics in social enterprise law:
- The Nuts & Bolts of Starting a Business (9:15 AM)
- Introduction to Cooperatives (10:15 AM)
- Advising Startup Food Businesses (11:30 AM)
- On-the-Spot Advising (1:00 PM)
- Nonprofit Hybrid Structures (1:45 PM)
- Understanding Employment and Securities Laws in 60 Minutes! (3:00 PM)
- Eliminating Bias (4:00 PM)
Breakfast refreshments and lunch will be provided. Event followed by happy hour.
This event is for attorneys only. For events open to the general public, please see our events page.
This activity is approved for 7 MCLE credit hours by the State Bar of California, including one eliminating bias credit.
1428 Franklin St
Oakland, CA 94612
Google map and directions