Cooperative Professionals Guild Membership
The Cooperatives Professionals Guild, a fiscally sponsored project of the Sustainable Economies Law Center, is the only national member-led community of legal professionals and accountants specializing in cooperatives! Please become a dues paying member of the Guild below by selecting your preferred membership amount.
Individual Membership - $50
Group Rate (for two or more) - $40 per person.For this option, please select "Other" below and put in the total amount you are contributing (e.g. $240 for six memberships). Someone from the Guild will follow up with you to get the contact information for each individual in your group.
Guild Super Supporter: $250 (you'll get shout outs at our events!)
If you'd like a discount on your membership, please contact the Guild's Administrator, Camy Seitz-Cherner, at [email protected].
Membership Benefits include:
- Discounts on webinars and conferences,
- Invitations to Guild only calls and trainings,
- Ability to shape the direction of the Guild,
- Invitations to working groups diving deeper into specific areas of cooperative law and accounting,
- Participation in community building activities,
- and more!