Thank you for your interest in the Sustainable Economies Law Center! This is where we post opportunities to join our team.
We currently do not have any available positions. Thanks for your interest!
For Potential Equal Justice Works and Skadden Fellowship Applicants:
Hey there 3L law students, recent graduates, and experienced attorneys! Are you inspired to use the law to support more resilient communities? Do you have a specific project idea that advances SELC's mission to provide legal education, research, advice, and advocacy for just and resilient economies? If so, consider applying for a funded fellowship through Equal Justice Works, Skadden Fellowship Foundation, or other similar organization to work with SELC. We are particularly interested in proposals that achieve the following goals:
- Envisioning more just and resilient economic and legal systems;
- Identifying and advocating for public policies that remove legal barriers to resilient communities while maintaining and strengthening worker, consumer and environmental protections;
- Empowering community-based entrepreneurs and innovators to create replicable legal structures that will form the blueprints of the new economy;
- Educating communities and law-makers about the potential of new economic strategies; and
- Training the next generation of community-based lawyers to meet the burgeoning legal needs of resilient communities everywhere.
Submit a brief proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Fellowship Proposal" in the subject line and we'll get back to you in a timely manner to let you know if we'd like to further explore the opportunity.