The Sustainable Economies Law Center has been working with an international team (no joke!) to create our new logo that will help shape the look for our eResources websites like Co-opLaw.org, UrbanAgLaw.org, CommunityCurrenciesLaw.org, and more!
Our developer, Timo ten Feld, researched the Sustainable Economies Law Center's efforts, accomplishments, and vision and had this to say about how he came up with SELC's new look: The SELC logo is an "organically grown, vibrant little logo made with a little bit of help from Aotearoa’s beautiful South Island [New Zealand]."
Watch SELC’s new video on the legal roots of just and resilient local communities:
It’s almost that time of year again…
…green shoots of new growth are just emerging as the fragrant blossoms of fruit trees begin to burst forth. At SELC, our programs are also beginning to blossom in a variety of colorful ways. However, this wouldn’t be possible without the strong root system we have been cultivating over the years – our staff, fellows, interns, and volunteers. As our programs burst forth into spring, help us tend the roots of our growing organization – support our Spring Matching Grant Campaign!
By contributing between now and May 1st, your donation will go toward meeting a generous $10,000 matching grant provided by the 11th hour project.
Your Support of The Spring Matching Grant Campaign Will Help Us Continue To:
- Offer direct legal services through our innovative Resilient Communities Legal Café in East Oakland, CA
- Advocate for new laws that enable thriving local economies, such as the California Homemade Food Act and the Federal CROWDFUND Act
- Develop engaging workshops on the sharing economy for sharing lawyers and community members alike
- Publish our comprehensive online legal resource libraries
- Train the next generation of sharing lawyers through our dynamic Apprentice Ship (Stay tuned for details!)
- And build the movement for just and resilient communities!
Thanks for your support!