The Sustainable Economies Law Center is not hiring at this time
Equal Justice Works and Skadden Fellowship Applicants:
Hey there 3L law students, recent graduates, and experienced attorneys! Do you have a specific project idea that advances the Law Center's mission to provide legal education, research, advice, and advocacy for just and resilient economies? If so, consider applying for a funded fellowship through Equal Justice Works, Skadden Fellowship Foundation, or other similar organization to work with the Law Center. We are particularly interested in proposals that achieve the following goals:
- Envisioning more just and resilient economic and legal systems;
- Identifying and advocating for public policies that remove legal barriers to resilient communities while maintaining and strengthening worker, consumer and environmental protections;
- Empowering community-based entrepreneurs and innovators to create replicable legal structures that will form the blueprints of the new economy;
- Educating communities and law-makers about the potential of new economic strategies; and
- Training the next generation of community-based lawyers to meet the burgeoning legal needs of resilient communities everywhere.
Submit a brief proposal to email@example.com with "Fellowship Proposal" in the subject line and we'll get back to you in a timely manner to let you know if we'd like to further explore the opportunity.
**Please Note: Proposals received by July 15, 2019 will receive priority consideration**