This daylong seminar will offer five CLE credits with courses on the most common topics in social enterprise law:
- The Nuts & Bolts of Starting a Business
- Introduction to Cooperatives
- Drafting Operating Agreements & Bylaws
- Nonprofit Hybrid Structures
- Advising Startup Food Businesses
Breakfast refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Event followed by a 6pm happy hour reception.
This event is for attorneys only. For events open to the general public, please see our events page.
This activity has been approved for 5 MCLE credit hours by the State Bar of California.
1428 Franklin St
Oakland, CA 94612
Google map and directions